Tickets available from eventbrite
PLEASE NOTE TICKET SALES WILL STOP ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE EVENT, BUT YOU CAN STILL BUY THEM AT THE VARIOUS VENUES DURING THE EVENT.
WE WILL NOT RUN OUT OF TICKETS
SO YOU CAN TRAVEL IN CONFIDENCE KNOWING YOU WILL GET IN!
Or on the gates on the day
GREAT VALUE TICKETS -PRICES HELD FROM LAST YEAR!
THE FULL SHEBANG: The Steam Train Ride, Both Days of the Bizarre Bazaar, The Grand Steam Ball AND Two nights onsite camping*! All this for just £45
COGLINGS FULL: As above for under 12's £20
THE DEMI SHEBANG: As above, minus camping £30
COGLINGS DEMI: As above, minus camping, for under 12's £15
THERE AND BACK AGAIN: One and a half hour steam train ride with entertainments.
Friday 21st. September £15
THE GRAND STEAM BALL: A full evening of top Steampunk entertainment.
Saturday 22nd. September £15
THE BIZARRE BAZAAR: Saturday 22nd. & Sunday 23rd. Sept. Both days £5. Single day £3
*CAMPING: Camping for tents or caravans/camper vans, electric hook ups available, PROPER lavatories, (not blue boxes), showers available.
LLANGOLLEN RAILWAYLL20 8SN
LLANGOLLEN PAVILION LL20 8SW
Frequently asked questions
- Are dogs allowed? Well behaved dogs, kept on a lead at all times and cleaned up after are very welcome, (but not inside the carpeted parts of the building). There is a Coggiest Canine competition, so please feel free to dress your doggy friend in their finest steampunk attire!
- What time does the Bizarre Bazaar start? From 10.00 am both days.
- Do I have to dress up? Steampunk is a state of mind, the attire is not compulsory, but you might just catch the bug!
- I have ordered tickets online from Eventbrite, what do I do now? Bring your receipt with you and you will be issued with wristbands. In the meantime you will be emailed directions and additional information just before the event.
- Why haven't I been posted my tickets? In common with most events, tickets are not posted out, wristbands are held at the venue for you.